Monday 5 May 2008

Williams not touring 'any time soon'

Williams not touring 'any time soon'



Singer Robbie Williams has told his fans that he will not be touring again "any time soon".
In a blog, posted on his official website, Williams also said that he probably won't release a new album in 2008.
The singer said in the posting: "There might not be a proper album out this year and there definitely won't be a tour any time soon."
Referring to his last tour, he said that the non-stop concert dates "nearly killed" him.
He also said: "There will be some kind of something this year. I might just put the B-sides to the next album out first online. Then put an album out in 2009. Which means you won't be seeing a lot of me on stage for a while."
"I do have to say, the more time I'm spending away from public life, the more I like it. Unfortunately I have a massive competitive urge that wants me to put out three albums a year."




Screwball